Terms & Condition7,050 views
All information, products and services displayed on the eshop.ahmedabad.com website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. eshop.ahmedabad.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the eshop.ahmedabad.com website belonging to Talash Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. (TIPL), you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We (TIPL) reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the eshop.ahmedabad.com website of TIPL.
1. These terms and conditions cancel all previous agreements, representations or understandings and shall prevail despite any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using eshop.ahmedabad.com you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. TIPL acts only as a facilitator to facilitate transactions between you (the User) and vendors through its eshop.ahmedabad.com. TIPL, its directors, officials, representatives and employees shall in no way be held responsible for any losses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and/or taxes incurred by the Users in the use of the facility.
3. The services of eshop.ahmedabad.com are provided on an “as is” basis at the Userâ€™s sole risk without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. TIPL, itâ€™s directors, employees, agents, affiliates, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this website. TIPL does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information, though our practice is to make reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express, take place between the vendors and the User.
4. TIPL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on eshop.ahmedabad.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
5. TIPL’s Vendor Merchant Partners will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where they have used “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight, AFL, DTDC, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
Thus TIPL request you (the User) to make sure before placing their order for Interior Locations / Country Side / Rural Area Addresses are serviced properly by Indian Postal Service and if not, then we insist that they should not place their orders for such locations to avoid dissatisfaction.
6. All products are checked, screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of. TIPL is neither responsible nor liable in any way or manner for this.
7. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of TIPL.
8. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on eshop.ahmedabad.com shall not be entertained.
9. TIPL reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
10. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by TIPL for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
11. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. TIPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, TIPL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of eshop.ahmedabad.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
12. TIPL will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
13. TIPL shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the vendors (trade organizations, manufacturers / shops etc.), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of TIPL
14. The User agrees to use the services provided by eshop.ahmedabad.com, TIPL, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
15. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
16. TIPL shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
17. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.